TransForm is offering a Below Market Rate Shared Sublet
TransForm is offering a work space shared sublet opportunity at below today’s current Oakland Downtown office rental market rate. We are located at 436 14th St with a 12th Street BART entrance right outside our front door. TransForm occupies the 6th floor, but no longer needs all of the space.
This is a short term sublet that expires October 31, 2019.
Extended lease options may be available.
The per square foot price: $2.31
Total Monthly Rental cost: $5,656.23 (1,525 square feet of working space, 1,000 square feet of shared/split meeting space and common space: kitchen, walkways, bathrooms, reception)
Monthly Rent: $5,656.23
Monthly Common Area (CAM) Fees: $827.89
Partial sublet will be considered.
The space available for sublet includes:
- Approximately 1,500 Square feet of working space:
- 6 private offices. 4 of the offices can accommodate 2 persons.
- 4 individual workstations.
- 1,000 Square feet of meeting space that is shared/split with TransForm includes:
- Conference room that seats 26 and has a 44 person capacity
- 12 person meeting room
- 8 person meeting room
- Common area space that is shared/split with TransForm includes:
- Full kitchen & break room that seats 8
- Common reception area
- Two gender specific bathrooms
Included in the rental cost and covered by TransForm are:
- All offices and work spaces are equipped with dedicated VoIP direct phone lines..
- Phone hardware is also included.
- All offices and work spaces are equipped with ethernet connections or wifi.
- All spaces have furniture available for no fee:
- The work spaces have built in desk counters.
- The offices are equipped with desks.
- Most work spaces are equipped with chairs.
- Window blinds provided.
- There is basic janitorial services included.
- Nightly trash removal for recycling, composting, landfill trash.
- Vacuuming and floor maintenance.
- Some dusting.
- Bathroom cleaning.
- TransForm’s general office hours are 9-5 Monday thru Friday and a reception area is staffed 70% of the time.
- Otherwise, key access to the office is always available when not staffed or off hours.
- There is a dedicated exit that may be able to be configured to also be a separate entrance if desired.
- The building hours are 7-7 Monday thru Friday.
- There is security at the front building entrance during building hours and some off hours.
- Secure access cards are available for 24/7 access to the building.
- The building has a bicycle storage room and many basement bike racks too. No overnight use permitted.
- The building is also equipped with a men’s and women’s shower room in the basement near the bicycle racks.
- The building offers basement storage at an additional charge.
- Electricity and heat is included.